Thursday, January 19, 2012

"'Tis healthy to be sick sometimes"

     So this week I wanted to talk about being sick!  I am so sick of being sick!! I am from the Chicago area and I know I should be used to this but quite frankly I am not! As I am laying in bed let me explain what I have been going through this past week!  Last week it was 55 degrees outside, to us thats beautiful!! Everyone was outside in hoodies and some jeans, running, biking, doing chores outside.  Than BAM! the next day we got 6 inches of snow...Now I dont know if thats global warming or what it is but that is not normal! 
     Anyway the whole point of me explaining what our weather has been like is to show everyone has been sick since than!  The weather goes up and down and it not only messes with us, it messes with our sleep!  I have had this terrible cold for almost a week now and it is driving me crazy! 

1.) I hate stuffy noses (what is the point in that)
2.) I hate coughing and having a dry throat.
3.) I hate feeling like I cannot do anything!!

Like most people I hope that you dont like any of the above that I have listed! 
Although than I got to thinking when I saw Henry Thoreau's quote "'Tis healthy to be sick sometimes"  and I guess it does make sense for us to be sick and for our immune system to get stronger blah blah blah.  But honestly I hate it so for all your reading this I am going to post a link that I find has great little hints on how to stay away from the common cold!!
Stay Warm & Stay Healthy :)

-Amila

-->STAY AWAY FROM COMMON COLD LINK :) ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment